Client Success Manager
The Client Success Manager is responsible for consulting with an assigned book of business or clients to increase loyalty, adoption and demand for GSM products and services. This role will build and maintain strong client relationships through proactive and consistent strategic consultative sessions, which allows us to not only understand our client's goals, but also provide solutions and recommendations that meet or exceed their expectations.
What You'll Do:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with an assigned book of business or clientele, proactively engaging them to understand their strategic goals and objectives and providing recommended solutions that meet their needs.
- Facilitate consistent strategic consultations with clients based on an agreed upon recurring cadence, identifying and communicating their ROI from currently deployed solutions.
- Use a variety of techniques to proactively cross-sell, upsell and identify expansion opportunities within your book of clients.
- Confidently prepare and run a well-executed presentation or upsell pitches for variety of client stakeholder audiences.
- Identify at-risk clients and deploy revenue retention opportunities that will benefit the client's results and/or experience.
- Achieve higher product adoption, book of business or portfolio growth and client engagement health scores.
- Work with internal teammates to ensure a positive client experience from point of sale throughout the client engagement.
- Submit timely and accurate entries of client meeting notes, opportunities and activities in Salesforce.
What You Have and Who You Are:
- A Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in Business, Sales, Marketing or related field of study, with 4+ years of experience in a related area of posses an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated experience or expertise in B2B multichannel marketing such as SEO/SEM, Paid Media, OTT and direct mail.
- A consultative partner, with an unwavering commitment to seeing customers achieve their strategic goals.
- Superior communicator with the ability to drive peer accountability, teamwork, customer focus and mutual respect.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM a must.
- Must be eligible to legally work in the United States.
Force Marketing and its family of brands is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.