Customer Onboarding & Support Specialist
The Customer Onboarding & Support Specialist will implement and manage a customer onboarding and technical support program for GSM's customer base, providing best-in-class customer experience from order onboarding, training, set up and technical support. This role facilitates frequent conversations with customers in partnership with our Customer Success and Sales team to ensure customer understanding and satisfaction with product suite and solutions offered.
What You'll Do:
- Perform a variety of customer onboarding and technical support tasks such as: validating and approving purchase orders, verifying and ensuring up-to-date customer information, along with program requests, inquiries and issues.
- Manages configurations and set ups of customer products and solutions in relevant GSM applications.
- Deliver end-user training to the customer, which may include technical personnel, senior executives and administrative staff.
- Navigate internal and external customers through platforms, and work with teammates to resolve bugs, fixes and other needs.
- Maintain a high-level of process quality and consistency, as well as an excellent relationship with the customer.
- Maintain key metrics and performance indicators for order processing, onboarding and ticket resolution.
- Facilitate customer-facing communications by phone, e-mail and video conferencing on a regular basis.
What You Have and Who You Are:
- Associate degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field of study with 2+ years of experience in related area or possess and equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office tools such as PowerPoint and Excel.
- Superior communicator; passionate about customers and helping them achieve their goals.
- Experience in Salesforce, Jira, and Atlassian Confluence a plus.
- Digital marketing experience a plus.
- Ability to drive employee accountability, team work, customer focus and mutual respect.
- Must be eligible to legally work in the United States.
GSM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.