Customer Success Coordinator
The Customer Success Coordinator will work directly with assigned Customer Success Managers to provide them with actionable reporting and analytics, administrative support, and consultation preparations so they are able to best inform and support our customers. This role will take ownership of client status tracking, data analysis, and monthly reporting. They will also work closely with the sales team to ensure that we are providing a favorable customer journey to increase repeat business and customer retention.
What You'll Do:
- Create and prepare presentation materials that will be used for regularly scheduled Customer Success Manager consultations and business reviews.
- Monitor, escalate and communicate to the Programs & Operations team any issues related to customer support tickets and product enhancements.
- Provide first-line of support and troubleshooting for issues, working closely with Customer Onboarding & Support team to escalate and follow through on customer support cases.
- Conduct data analysis projects to utilize in customer consultations.
- Manage customer data and report requests in Salesforce.
- Assist in making adjustments and/or changes to customer information in Salesforce.
- Assist in communicating with customers where needed such as regarding product release notes, marketing event attendance, and webinar schedules.
- Be part of creating a Customer Success culture across GSM by advocating for customers cross-functionally, and translating their business and product needs to internal teams.
What You Have and Who You Are:
- Associate degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field of study with 2+ years of experience in related area or possess and equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Has a strong passion for the customer - understands and sees value in customer success activities such as onboarding, training, engagement, revenue expansion, and support.
- Excellent oral and written communicator, is organized and manages their time effectively and efficiently.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office tools such as PowerPoint and Excel.
- Able to analyze multiple sets of data, identifying trends and opportunities for the customer and the business.
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Must be eligible to legally work in the United States.
GSM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.