Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for consulting with clients in an assigned area to increase loyalty, adoption and demand for GSM products and services. This role will build and maintain strong customer relationships through proactive and consistent strategic consultative sessions, which allows us to not only understand our customer's goals, but also provide solutions and recommendations that meet or exceed their expectations.
What You'll Do:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers in an assigned area, proactively engaging them to understand their strategic goals and objectives and providing recommended solutions that meet their needs.
- Achieve higher product adoption, book of business or portfolio growth and customer engagement health scores.
- Facilitate consistent strategic consultations based on an agreed upon cadence set for each customer tier.
- Conduct reviews with customer stakeholders, identifying and communicating value realization from deployed solutions.
- Work with internal GSM teams to ensure a successful customer experience from point of sale and throughout customer engagement.
- Identify at-risk customers, and develop and deploy revenue retention opportunities that will benefit the customer's results and/or experience.
What You Have and Who You Are:
- A Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in Business, Sales, Marketing or related field of study, with 4+ years of experience in a related area of posses an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated experience as a consultative partner, with an unwavering commitment to seeing customers achieve their strategic goals.
- Superior communicator with the ability to drive peer accountability, teamwork, customer focus and mutual respect.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM a must.
- Must be eligible to legally work in the United States.
GSM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.