Director of Customer Success
The Director of Customer Success will be responsible for managing a high-performance team that supports all client activities necessary to achieve long-term customer loyalty through increased service usage and client satisfaction. This role will have the opportunity to set strategic vision and direction for the customer journey, act as Voice of the Customer and serve as an advocate and liaison between customers and internal GSM teams.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and lead a best-in-class Customer Success organization to create customer lifetime value through high product adoption, customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention.
- Inpsire and drive a customer-obsessed based culture across the Company.
- Define the customer engagement, retention and loyalty strategy and ensure alignment across departments.
- Optimize the customer lifecycle and journey - onboarding, training, escalations, protocols and processes, in close collaboration with your peers.
- Manage GSM's key client programs and partnerships to ensure their strategic goals and service expectations are met.
- Measure and improve GSM's overall customer portfolio health, reducing churn, increasing satisfaction, NPS and loyalty.
What You Have and Who You Are:
- A Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in Business, Marketing or related field of study, with 8 years of experience in a related area of posses an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 6+ years of demonstrated experience in client services or customer success.
- 3+ years in a senior management role with deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business model.
- Inspiring and motivating leader, with the ability to drive employee accountability, teamwork, customer focus and mutual respect.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM a must.
- Must be eligible to legally work in the United States.
GSM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.