Director of Strategic Accounts
The Director of Strategic Accounts will manage all strategic tier 2 (and tier 1, if applicable) customer relationships such as automotive dealer groups and corporate clients consisting of centralized decision making operations. This role will be responsible for retaining and growing GSM revenue by increasing demand for GSM products and solutions, and acting as a strategic, consultative partner that helps our customers meet their business goals.
What You'll Do:
- Sets strategic direction for tier 2 (and tier 1, if applicable) customer relationship management, building short-term plans and long-range strategies that meet their business objectives.
- Builds relationships at multiple levels along with the highest levels of strategic customer accounts, acting as primary contact.
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for each customer that ensures attainment of GSM's revenue and profitability goals.
- Partner with internal GSM teams to oversee, coordinate, and manage all strategic initiatives and activities including print, electronic and digital media for strategic accounts.
- Research, prepare and present formal proposals to high-level executives and decision makers within strategic account.
- Analyze effectiveness and performance of solutions towards customer objectives, evaluating market and adjusting strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
What You Have and Who You Are:
- A Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in Business, Sales, Marketing or related field of study, with 8 years of experience in a related area of posses an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in client services or customer success.
- Demonstrated experience as a consultative partner, with an unwavering commitment to seeing customers achieve their strategic goals.
- Has a deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business model.
- Inspiring and motivating leader, with the ability to drive employee accountability, teamwork, customer focus and mutual respect.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM a must.
- Must be eligible to legally work in the United States.
GSM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.