Regional Sales Executive (East)
The Regional Sales Executive will prospect, develop and close prospective clients to expand the presence of GSM's solutions and services in an assigned area. This role is for someone who has a track record of exceeding revenue goals quarter over quarter, is an entrepreneur at heart, and demonstrates grit towards their goals.
*This position is fully remote, supporting GSM's sales efforts in Central and Eastern time zones of United States. Candidates living in Central, Mountain or Eastern Standard Time Zones preferred.*
What You'll Do:
- Sell GSM solutions to prospective clients to increase net new revenue.
- Proactively plan, build and maintain a robust sales pipeline, keeping Salesforce pipeline activities up to date.
- Understand prospective client goals and provide guidance on how GSM solutions can help them grow their business.
- Negotiate and close business with prospective clients of varying size and value to achieve quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Deliver compelling and effective presentations to prospective clients, collaborating with internal departments to develop or modify marketing strategies that meet the demand in that market or area.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of customer contact reports, Salesforce pipelining, requests for information, securing of signed sales agreements and travel expense reports.
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Onboarding teams to seamlessly transition clients, and assure on-time completion of all deliverables.
- Champion product launch efforts, providing input on new product offerings when necessary.
What You Have and Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or related field of study, with 3+ years' experience in a related area of possess an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possess a strong desire to generate new prospects and respond to all sales leads, with hustle and grit.
- Demonstrated knowledge of omnichannel marketing best practices, and seeks out continuous learning opportunities to stay abreast of industry trends and research.
- Persuasive and engaging presenter, with strong relationship and solution-selling abilities.
- Superior communicator with the ability to drive accountability, teamwork, customer focus and mutual respect.
- Comfortable and embracing of a schedule that requires frequent travel, in and out of office settings and automotive dealerships to support sales and business development activities.
- Experience in Vendor/supplier partner sales within the automotive industry a plus.
- Must be eligible to legally work in the United States.
GSM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.